Terms and Conditions
This page contains information on the terms and conditions for purchases from Well Done Trading.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the customers statutory rights as a consumer.
You should not proceed with your purchase until you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions.
This site is owned and operated by GoComfy ("we" or "us") as a business trading name of Well Done Trading
Or call us on: 07527 37 00 37
Our customer service will respond to any contact within 24 hours.
- "Buyer" - person who buys or agrees to buy the Products from the Seller.
- "Conditions" - terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
- "Delivery date" - date specified by the Seller when the Products are to be delivered.
- "Products" - goods specified
- "Price" – all our prices include packaging and 20% VAT.
- "Seller" – WELL DONE TRADING
- "Consumer" shall bear the meaning as described in section 12 Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
- All our prices include handling, packaging and 20% VAT.
- All items offered in our store are new and are covered by the 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Each product is subjected to our quality inspection before it is shipped to the customer.
- Prices do not include shipping costs, which are given for each product or order in your cart.
- Well Done Trading supplies self-assembly furniture which is usually made from one or a combination of different materials and known as a FLAT PACK.
- Flat pack furniture is also known as ready to assemble furniture, self-assembly furniture or knock down furniture.
- The flat packed products are bought boxed and the customer provides the last part of the production line by building the unit at home.
- Full assembly instruction will be attached with your order.
- Photos presented on our website can be different in colour tone of textiles, leather, eco-leather, wood or laminated board.
- We cannot guarantee the complete accuracy of the pictures or photographs that are shown.
- Fabrics and colours may differ slightly from the stock which result from different display settings of monitors or graphic cards and does not constitute grounds for complaint.
- Differences in natural leather upholstery such as scars, insect puncture, stretch marks, calluses, as well as some differences in thickness and softness arising out from their origin and are traces of natural nobleness of the skin and cannot constitute grounds for complaint.
- Our products are supplied for internal use only and are not suitable for external locations unless they are suitable for it such as a oudoor, garden or metal furniture.
To proceed with your order a full payment is required at the time of the order or within 4 working days.
We accept the following payment method:
- By Direct Bank Transfer - All information will be provided by email after you select this option.
- By PayPal Payment - Must be received by us within 4 working days of order
placement to guarantee acceptance of your order.
- By credit or debit cards online via PayPal - Our customers do not need a PayPal account and no credit check
required for payment method accepted via PayPal.
- All of our products we deliver in person or by experienced courier companies.
- The delivery time is from 1 to 6 weeks after confirmation of full payment into our account.
- As soon as your order is ready we will contact you to arrange delivery.
- Normal delivery times are Monday to Friday from 7:30am till 8pm on working days. We also deliver on weekends but not on bank holidays.
- If the product is in our warehouse and agrees with the customer's order will be delivered within 7 working days.
- Please note some items may be delivered sooner or later than the above stated period.
- We are not responsible if the delivery time is delayed due to manufacturer, holidays or anything that has nothing to do with us.
- Prices for the shipment of the product are varied and depend on the size of orders, the price of goods and shipping region.
- Each product is subjected to our quality inspection before it is shipped to the customer.
- We do combine shipping on most items. Generally, where an order contains more than one item all items will be delivered at the same time for the same price once all items are available.
- The Seller shall use every effort to meet any date agreed for delivery.
- Where a delivery date has been agreed and the customer isn’t present to receive the delivery we reserve the right to charge the customer the full cost of re-delivering the goods.
- We are not responsible for old furniture and do not collect them.
- Our drivers are unaccompanied; they will not move or take away any existing goods or property for the purpose of assembly or installation of the goods.
- Before purchasing large items, please check that there is adequate space for the item and access for the delivery.
- We will deliver to site provided that there is a suitable road to the point where delivery is requested. If no such road exists, delivery will be made to the nearest point at which, in the driver’s opinion, the vehicle can safely and lawfully unload.
- Once you have signed for your goods, you become the owner of goods and are responsible for their subsequent loss or destruction.
- Before placing an order, please check that the items of furniture will fit through any passages, stairwells, landings and doorways on the way to the destination room.
- The driver has no obligation to lodge furniture, except where it has been previously established.
- The goods will be left inside your premises at the safest convenient location.
- Delivery drivers as standard will not carry items upstairs, and all transportation of your goods to a location upstairs is entirely carried out at the contractors risk and discretion.
PLEASE NOTE “carry items upstairs” also covers flats which are not located on the ground floor.
- In some cases, when the size of an order exceeds the weight and size would be required to provide a sufficient amount of people.
- Please make sure you check your address carefully when you check out, we are not able to ship to an unconfirmed address.
- When you require the item to be delivered to different address than you can simply do it on your check out process.
- Orders can also be collected in person from our warehouse located in King's Lynn after prior consultation.
If any item you have ordered is missing in your delivery and to determine the detail of collection in person, please contact us by email or by phone.
Due to the huge increase in demand for flat pack furniture, a number of companies have started up who will build your furniture for you so if you no doubt how can be done or just do not have experience with assembly of FLAT PACK furniture we recommend to use our assembly service or employ an assembly service from your area.
We offer to carry the furniture into the house or flat and to assemble them for you. For this service there is a small fee depending on the type of request. Final price do not include this fees and thay are charged on time of delivery. In order to take advantage of such opportunities and pricing, please contact us by e-mail.
Terms and Conditions of Installation and Assembly Service
If assembly service has been agreed please follow those terms:
- Make sure that the fitter has access to the site at reasonable times (between 8am and 8pm on week days and weekdays) or otherwise as agreed.
- Provide reasonable access to the room to be fitted (ladder access is not acceptable).
- Clear the room to provide sufficient working space for the fitter, and co-operate in reducing health and safety risks to an acceptable level.
- Please make sure that any re-routing or installation of plumbing (including water, radiators, drainage, gas, sewage etc.) or electrics, removal of existing furniture and protection of carpets have been carried out prior to the fitting date.
- If you live in a controlled parking zone provide the driver with the guest parking permit or alternatively make necessary payment for time vehicle is parked.
- Please tell us about any particular features which you know about the site or its construction which may make the installation more difficult than we might reasonably expect.
Cancellation and Returns
- An order may be cancelled at any time between the placement of the order and 7 days following delivery of the goods.
- If the Buyer is dissatisfied with his purchase for any reason he may, within seven days of delivery, contact the Seller’s customer service department to notify them that he wishes to return some or all items from his order.
- Buyer can either arrange to return the goods himself to the Sellers specified address at his own cost or he may ask the Seller to collect the goods in which case he will be charged by the seller the same amount he paid for original delivery when placing an order.
- Where free delivery is offered the true cost of delivery will be deducted – receipt/invoice of delivery cost can be provided.
- Buyer will be responsible for return delivery costs which will be deducted from his refund.
- Goods must be returned to the Seller in the same condition they were in at the time of delivery to the Buyer and in their original packaging.
- Items which are not adequately packaged at time of collection may not be collected.
- Refunds will be issued within 30 days of receipt of goods and after we have inspected them for damage.
- We reserve the right to with hold all or part of your refund if items are returned damaged.
- Please note that for all items and goods made or ordered to the Bayer specifications or clearly personalised made of leather/fabric upholstery there is a 50% cancellation/returns fee unless the order is cancelled within one week of placement.
- Mattresses can only be returned if they are unopened. Mattresses which have been opened and slept on cannot be returned. If you wish to test a mattress please keep it wrapped until you are sure you want to keep it.
- Please do not attempt to fix any problems yourself without speaking to us first. Unfortunately we are unable to accept goods back if any changes have been made, as this will invalidate the manufacturer's warranty.
- If you are ordering flat pack furniture we ask that you check that all the components are in the package as per the instructions, before attempting to assemble the furniture.
- If you start assembling the furniture before checking the components and decide that it is unsuitable, unfortunately we cannot accept the flat pack item back into stock assembled or part assembled.
- If you require a replacement part for your flat pack furniture, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a replacement.
- All returns and cancellations must be notified ONLY by email.
- Customers purchasing goods via our e-commerce service have exactly the same statutory rights as a customer purchasing in the high street.
- All furniture supplied by Welldone Furniture is guaranteed to remain fit for the purpose for which it was supplied for 2 years from the date of delivery as set out in the offer accepted by the client.
- This guarantee extends to all mechanical functions of the furniture and its components and surface finishes.
- This guarantee excludes electrical components or any decorative materials that the company may have supplied in addition to the furniture.
- All such non-furniture components supplied by the company are guaranteed for one year from the date of installation or for longer if such guarantee period is underwritten by the original equipment manufacturer.
- This guarantee excludes fair wear and tear and any damage resulting from abuse, whether intentional or accidental.
- This guarantee excludes damage by fire, flood or any severe environmental condition for which the furniture and installation were not designed, including smoke, damp and high temperatures.
- This guarantee excludes damage caused by any use of the furniture for a purpose that the company could not have foreseen and of which it was not advised, in writing, at the time of order.
- This guarantee excludes accidental damage normally covered under buildings or contents insurance.
- The Company will, if possible, undertake to repair such damage at a cost to the client in line with the Company’s normal pricing policy.
- This guarantee does not cover quality of assembly provided by the installer, assembly service any person other then Welldone Furniture.
- The Company will endeavour to supply any replacement parts required after the guarantee period providing if they are still available from the manufacturer.
- We will use the information you provide in order to process your orders.
- We will also use your contact details to communicate with you. We may use your information to send you offers and news about our products and services.
- We may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax for these purposes.
- You can tailor your requirements when registering with us or on our Contact page.
- Please note that there may be instances where it is necessary for us to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service.
- Your information may be passed to and used by our employees or to companies involved with the supply or delivery of goods ordered by you from our store.
- We will never pass your personal data to anyone else, except for any successors in title to our business and suppliers that process data on our behalf both in the UK and abroad.
- You have a right to access the personal data that is held about you.
- To obtain a copy of the personal information that Welldone Furniture holds about you, please write to us at the above address.